Thursday 5 March 2015

Space Facts by Shona (Mole Class)

Space has eight planets l will tell you them first Mars,earth,Mercury,Saturn,Jupiter,Venus,Uranus and Neptune.I am going to tell some of the facts about them I will now start now Mars is 4 from the sun.A full day on Mars would for 24 hours and 37 minutes. Saturns rings are made of millions of ice crystals joined with rocks.On Saturn days last for 10 hours and 39 minutes.Mercury's color is orange and blue.Mercury has day's as long as 59 earth day's wow long day right!Uranus has a colour range of blue.Uranus has days of 17 hours and 14 minutes.Earth is the only planet with us on it.24 hours on Earth which most of us know.Now this is not a planet and it is a dwaf planet because it is so small.It's days are 6 earth days and 9 hours.I think that's enough facts for now.Bye for now!

2 comments:

Mrs O'Connor said...

I think I like our day lasting for 24 hours!

Mrs Francis said...

You know so many space facts Shona - well done. I agree with Mrs O'Connor - I definitely need 24 hours in my day!